ABOUT THE BOOK
Jane Austen’s most famous novel Pride and Prejudice, illustrated by Mekel. Part of our fashion collection, Waterbell’s handmade limited edition of this timeless classic has put the focus on the fashion to create a graceful edition of Pride and Prejudice.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Growing up, Mekel always loved to draw. Especially girls in pretty dresses. She thought about being a fashion designer, however quickly realised she hated sewing, and went on to study graphic arts instead. After working for over 10 years as a graphic designer for different boutique agencies in Perth, Australia, Mekel started kickin’ goals as a full-time illustrator.
For more information about Mekel, visit our Art Gallery.
- Bound in Wibalin covering paper printed with a beautiful design by the artist
- Dimensions 249mm x 161mm (9 x 6 inches)
- Frontispiece and 6 full page colour illustrations
- Printed illustrated endpapers
- Beautiful drop cap at every new chapter
- Personally signed by the bookbinder
- Hand sewn endbands