ABOUT THE BOOK
This limited edition of Lewis Carroll’s famous children’s book has both Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking-glass. Stephanie Cowley has taken the original illustrations by Sir John Tenniel and modernised them by using beautiful watercolour.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Stephanie Cowley is a self-taught artist inspired by the effervescence of nature which she captures through watercolour. Her style ranges from semi- abstracted artwork to highly intricate illustrations all with her signature sense of whimsy. Her range of artwork aims to spread awareness for all creatures great and small and to make people fall back in love with nature.
For more information about Stephanie, visit our Art Gallery.
- Bound in Wibalin covering paper printed with a beautiful design by the artist
- Dimensions 204mm x 124mm (8 x 4 inches)
- Over 90 watercolour illustrations
- Original book cover and endpaper design
- Original frontispiece for Through the Looking-glass
- Personally signed by the bookbinder
- Hand sewn endbands